welcome to my official blogie> do follow my blog and for sure i will follow you back. thanks fer cooperate all :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

thank you kak mimie


WHEN IM FEEL SADNESS AT THE LASTNIGHT
I HOLD MY PHONE AND DECIDED TO SENT SOME TEXT TO KAK MIMIE
short script between me and kak mimie

eyka :
kak mimie, how to forget someone?

kak mimie :
forget who?

eyka :
hakimdanial. he had do anything to me. lastly he decieded to leave me for another one. did a man is same? will leave someone who love him for someone he love?

kak mimie :
dont put hope on man until he is 26 and ready to get married. they want gurl because they just like gurl. but they not mature enough to understand about gurl. when they get bored , they just switch to another one. just random tought dear.

THANK YOU KAK MIMIE
YOU MAKE ME REALISE EVERYTHING
BIG THANKS AGAIN FOR YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comment yeh sayang :)