welcome to my official blogie> do follow my blog and for sure i will follow you back. thanks fer cooperate all :)

Monday, June 7, 2010

b, i miss you :(

in the midnight
im waiting fer a col from huby
im feel lonely plus bored
i kept thinking i could never live without you
by my side
i spent so many nights
just thinking how you've done me wrong
i grew strong
i learned how to get a long
and you are back from outer space
i just walked in to find you
suddenly you came into my mind
here with that look upon your face
and create this sentences
that "b i miss u so up up up"
only that sentences can figure out for what im feel
SWEAR I MISS YOU SO MUCH HUBBY :(

from your gf that veri missing of you
eyka bebee
(being a strong gals beb)
ILYSM B



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comment yeh sayang :)