welcome to my official blogie> do follow my blog and for sure i will follow you back. thanks fer cooperate all :)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nicki Minaj again and again with her new epic songs

A new Nicki Minaj has surfaced which might appear on her upcoming album. On the track, she expresses that at times she feels like the beauty icon Marilyn Monroe was during her lifetime.

Every rap vixen has her obligatory moment of comparing their life to Marilyn Monroe in some way. So here's Nicki's. Her newest mid-tempo track is her version of an ode to the life of the late actress/singer sexy icon. And even sang a version of one of Marilyn's famous quotes which was, "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”



My inspiration, My drive, My love, My dream come true. Onika Tanya Maraj is my fav singer, this song is epic, graceful, meaningful, and beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comment yeh sayang :)