welcome to my official blogie> do follow my blog and for sure i will follow you back. thanks fer cooperate all :)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

i love Nicki Minaj

  • NAME: Nicki Minaj
  • OCCUPATION: Rapper
  • BIRTH DATE: December 08, 1984 (Age: 28)
  • EDUCATION: La Guardia High School of Music and Art
  • PLACE OF BIRTH: Jamaica, New York
  • ORIGINALLY: Onika Tanya Maraj
  • ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius

BEST KNOWN FOR

Hip-hop artist Nicki Minaj was featured in seven songs on Billboard's Hot 100 at the same time, even before the release of her debut album in 2010.



Nicki Minaj, born Onika Tanya Maraj in 1984, grew up with an abusive, drug-addicted father. After attending La Guardia High School for the Arts, she was introduced to rapper Lil Wayne, who launched her career. Her 2010 debut album, Pink Friday, and her single "Your Love" topped Billboard's charts. A frequent "cameo" singer, Minaj's voice was featured in seven songs on Billboard's Hot 100 in 2010.


I just love the way she create her style and it is looking very awesome and im also love her quote of her life in entertainment. In addition, her songs is most played in my playlist of my Blackberry phone :D

In an interview,Minaj discussed her sexual image stating, when I grew up I saw females doing certain things, and I thought I had to do that exactly. The female rappers of my day spoke about sex a lot.and I thought that to have the success they got, I would have to represent the same thing. When in fact I didn’t have to represent the same thing." In an interview, Minaj commented on her sexual image again stating, "I made a conscious decision to try to tone down the sexiness, I want people—especially young girls—to know that in life, nothing is going to be based on sex appeal. You’ve got to have something else to go with that.Minaj has a tattoo in Chinese characters that reads "" (shangdi yu ni chang zai) on her left arm, meaning, "God is always with you."

"I've always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn't be. I thought, 'If I'm successful, I can change her life.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comment yeh sayang :)